Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Reason I Breathe


Happy Valentines everyone.

I am dedicating this post to my incredible wife, Haley. She truly is the reason I breathe, she is the reason I wake up each day and the last thought to cross my mind as I go to sleep each night.

For her Valentines gift I made her chocolate covered strawberries. They were awesome if I do say so myself. I also made a list of 365 reasons why I love her, cut them each into a strip of paper, rolled each one up and stuck them in a capsule so she will have one to open and read each day for a year. That way she will have a daily reminder of why I love her.
Here is a sample from the list....

1. I love your intelligence and excitement for what you do.
2. I love the way you kiss me passionately.
3. I love that you can be yourself around me.
4. I love the fact that you will go to the guy movies with me and never complain.
5. I love the way you look at me when we are together.
6. I love the way your head fits right into the crook between my shoulder and chin and I love it when you burrow.
7. I love the way I can kiss your forehead and your hair when I hold you in my arms.
8. I love the way you can make me laugh so hard that I'm rolling around on the floor.
9. I love that you call me “sweetheart”.
10. I love that you let me be a gentleman and let me open your car door.
11. I love the way you make me happy even when I'm sad
12. I love the way your smile warms me up inside.
13. I love the way your hair falls on my face and occasionally gets in my mouth while we're kissing.
14. I love the way you squirm when I tickle you.
15. love that you like me to sing to you.
16. I love the way my arms feel around your waist.
17. I love that you like to be romantic.
18. I love that you are so respectful and understanding.
19. I love that you are so caring.
20. I love that you are so trustworthy and loyal.

I love my wife with all my heart and am so grateful that she loves me in return.

Haley, thank you for almost six wonderful years full of memories and I can wait for the next lifetime of memories with you by my side! I love you. Happy Valentines day.

1 comment:

  1. I really am the luckiest girl ever! Thanks for such a wonderful Valentine's Day present. You're the BEST and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete